There are different ways for players to contact Support. This article shares in detail how you can make a Support Ticket in both:
Contact Support from Help Option (in-game)
You can contact Support from inside the game by:
1. Going to the game's options, indicated by the cogwheel icon in the lower right part of your screen when viewing your base.
2. Tap the "Help" Button. This will then bring up the Help Section.
3. Tap the Blue pencil-and-paper icon on the upper right corner of the screen, which will bring you to your ticket list.
4. Tap the same icon again in the upper right corner of the screen to create a new ticket.
Contact Support from Mobile Website
You can contact Support by using the link (https://wardragons.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) or through the mobile website (in cases where the Help Button redirects you to it).
1. Tap the Menu Icon (indicated by three Horizontal Lines) on the upper part of the website, located beside the "Sign in" Option.
2. Tap the option to "Submit a Request" and fill out the form the loads.
Article is closed for comments.