This week we’re releasing 6.20 and we’ve got a lot of interesting stuff packed into this one. We’re adding support for a ton of new visual goodies like dragons skins, base skins, new portraits, and new types of rider gear. We’ve reworked the Atlas economy to make Diamond dynamics line up with player activity, and of course some light touch fixes and adjustments to help improve player quality of life.
Here we goooo:
- We’ve added files for a fancy new base skin which will be announced at a later date
- New infrastructure has been put in place for the new spell features accompanying Evolving Dragons
- Tech support for new and unique gear buffs which will be announced at a later date
- New dragon skins are being added to the game so you can trick out your beasties with the newest, hottest streetwear
- New portraits have arrived and will be released later in the season
Economy and Balance Changes:
- Diamond cost to purchase Glory XP for Primarchs reduced to .65 diamond per glory from 1.6 diamond per glory
- Diamond cost to transfer Glory XP on Primarchs reduced to .5 diamond per glory from .8 diamond per glory
- Diamond conversion rate to transfer gold to team bank increased to 1400 gold per diamond from 1125 gold per diamond
- Some dragon icons are being changed so that they are more clear, such as Imix’s Aspect of Stealth
- We’re adding new tutorial videos - time to go back to school!
- Equippable Cloak Spell was not being broken by spells or attacks on dragons with Adaptive Breath-type spells, this has been fixed!
- Pathox’s “Death’s Door” wasn’t providing increased damage bonuses, now it’s back to working order