Hello Dragon Lords,
Version 6.00 is upon us. We’ve added some QoL improvements, like Mute League Chat (a fancy toggle) and we’ve added a whole brand spankin’ new Primarch Tier!
We’ve also done substantial under-the-hood work for some very exciting new tech and changes to the dragon and rider spell systems!
The team is excited to have laid a lot of the groundwork for the future of War Dragons in this release, and we can’t wait to tell you all about it. Some of the new features just need a litttttle more time to cook!
- We’ve added new support for the Atlas Gold Primarch Tier. Please note, the info for this will be shared soon and this feature will be released later.
- We’ve added infrastructure for an upcoming expansion to the dragon spell system
- There are some new bits and bobs that will help support new tech around Riders
- Mute League Chat is finally here!
- General bug and UI fixes and tweaks
When 6.00 is live we will have the following placeholder stats and text in place:
- 1's for the Gold Primarch stats
- Gold Primarchs will not be available to train because they will require level 999 Silver 2 Primarchs (which is an impossible requirement)
Once Gold Primarchs are released next week, these stats and text will be changed to reflect the intended values.