Hello everyone, Crystal Caves is starting its second full run today and we want to let you all know some of the changes we’ve made since the last time you saw it. We took into account all of the feedback and made changes in several areas. Please check them out below:
- The event will now take place over 25 rounds. Every team will fight a PvE team once during the event. You will fight every team one time in random order. Energy will reset accordingly.
- Medium crystals have been removed. Only Small and Big Crystals will appear in a round. Small Crystals now give .5% boost while Big Crystals give 1% boost to their given modifier.
- Both Small and Big Crystals will appear in all rounds. The ramp up of Early/Mid/Late game rounds has been removed. All non-VP Chunk crystals will appear once per round and at the front of the line. When these Crystals have been destroyed, VP Chunk crystals will appear until the end of the Round.
- NEW MECHANIC - VP SPEED BONUS : Every Round, the first team to earn X VP will earn an extra amount of VP equal to X. Only VP earned during that Round will count towards earning the bonus.
- VP Speed Bonus cannot be earned during PvE Round. Only VP Chunk Crystals will appear during PvE Round.
- Bomb Crystals have been buffed. Small = 50% Effect, Big = 90% Effect when destroyed.
- Mega Coin Restricted Crystals have been removed entirely. All Crystals can now be hit with Mega Coins.
- Time between Crystal spawns is 3 minutes.
- Crystal HP has been tuned to fit the above new rules.
Share your feedback on these changes by flying over to our War Dragons Forums!