We encourage open and friendly conversations in the game and community. Our chat rooms, forums, and private messages have been created to provide you with a fun, friendly, competitive, and constructive place to share your experiences, seek and provide advice, meet and strategize with other players, discuss ideas, and receive help from the community. To help us maintain this fun and safe community, we simply ask that you be respectful to your fellow War Dragons players by adhering to our Code of Conduct when chatting in-game or posting in our forums.
Pocket Gems reserves the right to modify these guidelines at any time, as well as take appropriate actions including account suspension and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the game, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed here as prohibited.
The general guidelines for posting are as follows:
- Be Respectful - War Dragons is a global community made up of players with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. Our game is a place for players to express themselves and their individuality, while playing with your teammates. And although everyone’s points of view may not always be the same, harassing, bullying, threatening, offending, or any form of mistreatment towards others will not be tolerated. We count on you to let us know if you see any toxic behavior in War Dragons.
- Be Constructive - If you have any questions or concerns about the game or another player’s insights, please make sure that your feedback is well thought-out and your criticism is constructive. The best way for our dev team to build upon your suggestions or address your concerns is if your feedback and criticism is specific or actionable. If you don’t like a recent release or if you disagree with someone, explain why you think it’s not working out, and what can be done better.
- Stay on Topic - We want nothing but engaging, respectful, and productive conversations here. So we ask that everyone tries to stay on-topic. If what you’re posting is not related to the original post/thread, then feel free to start a new thread and discuss it there!
The following are examples of behavior that will result in disciplinary actions (please note: suspensions and bans from the game will carry over to the forums):
- Offensive Behavior - Racist, sexist, homophobic, ableist, abusive, sexual explicit, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, or offensive language of any sort. This game is meant to be fun and friendly, so in order to keep it that way, moderators and admins will have the final say in what is and what isn’t inappropriate.
- Spamming - Multiple or repetitive posts that disrupt conversations.
- Sexually Explicit Language - Language that expresses anything obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit.
- Selling/Advertising - Posts that advertise, promote, or solicit external services, referrals, websites or commercial enterprises.
- Illegal Behavior - Posts that discuss, promote, or encourage illegal activities.
- Cheating - Discussion or promotion of cheats, hacks, or malicious viruses or programs without staff approval.
- Personal Attacks - Verbally insulting/demeaning other users, Pocket Gems employees, or the company as a whole.
- Trolling - Intentionally trying to provoke others or needlessly antagonizing other forum users / staff
- Impersonating An Employee - Impersonating any individual, business, or entity, including a Pocket Gems employee, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication comes from Pocket Gems.
- Bullying - Posts that threaten the well-being of others, spread rumors, or verbally attack other players.
- Physical Threats - Language that threatens violence or physical harm to others players.
- Self Harm - Posts on deliberate self-injury or suicidal language.
- Repeated Bumping or Thread Necro - Please don’t update a thread over and over asking for PG response, or reply to a thread that is more than 30 days old.
- Underage Players - Our terms of service require all players to be age 13 or older. Any players found to be under 13 will be permanently banned from the game and their account deleted.
- Ban Evasion - Accounts found to be or suspected to be created to evade Forum bans can be permanently suspended without warning. Forums bans can be appealed through Support if necessary.
Pocket Gems reserves the right to suspend, terminate, alter or delete a player’s account at any time for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. These guidelines do not in any way limit your obligations or our rights under our Terms of Service. Please see our Terms of Service for more information.