Kingdom Wars Event General Information
What should be my team’s goal during this event?
Your team’s goal during this event is to conquer territories and expand your kingdom to be the largest across the map!
What is a Capital?
Each team owns one capital which cannot be conquered by enemy teams. The capital serves as each team's starting point and is determined randomly at the beginning of the event.
Territory in the Kingdom
How does a team expand their Kingdom?
Your kingdom consists of all territories that are either directly connected to your capital or are connected to your capital through your team’s other controlled territories.
You can only attack territories that are adjacent to your kingdom. Tap a team's name on th leaderboard to highlight the team on the map.
If a territory is separated from your kingdom, you cannot attack territories adjacent to it unless it is reconnected to your kingdom.
Each territory has a set of cities that can be conquered individually. Multiple teams can control cities within a single territory. Every individual city has a certain amount of HP. The first team who does total damage equal to the HP of the individual city claims that city. Once an individual city is claimed, the HP of the individual city is reset and the individual city can be attacked again after a brief immunity period. In order to control a territory your team must control the most cities within a region.
Dragon Defenders Update!
Cities cannot be defended by your army of dragons. After conquering the city every player on your team can assign one dragon to defend that city. You can choose any dragon you own that is not in your current roster. Once a dragon has been assigned to defend the city it will not be available for a tax or defending in the event until the city is taken over by another team. You can still use Dragon defenders in regular attacks and atlas.
When you assign a dragon to defend the city it will increase the HP of that city, making it harder to take over by another team. The HP increase a dragon defender gives will depend on its tier and level. There is also a 25% bonus for experted dragons!
You can assign dragon defenders by tapping on a territory in which your team controls at least one city and hitting the “defend “button. Then you can select a city to defend.
Immunity Period and Base Decay
When your team conquers a city, there will be a 15-minute immunity where the city cannot be attacked by other teams. This immunity allows your team to assign defender dragons without the worry of losing the city.
In addition to the immunity., All cities HP will slowly decay overtime. This will make the cities easier to take over the longer they are controlled. The decay rate is a fraction of the cities initial HP. Assigning Dragon defenders will not increase the decay rate but does increase the cities HP. So cities with many dragon defenders will take a very long time to decay. If the cities HP decades below another teams damage on that city, the team will take control of the city and the HP will reset. Decay can never take a city to below 1 HP.
The decay rate can be reduced by controlling surrounding territories. If your team controls all six territories around the city it will not delay at all. It’s running territory controlled by your team will reduce the decay rate by 1/6th.
Your team gains victory points (VP) over time for every territory your team controls (Including ones cut off from your kingdom).
Team with most cities: 100 VP per hour
Team with second most cities: 60 VP per hour
3rd: 40 VP per hour
4th-5th: 20 VP per hour
6th-10th: 10 VP per hour
Team with most cities: 400 VP per hour
Team with second most cities: 240 VP per hour
3rd: 160 VP per hour
4th-5th: 80 VP per hour
6th-10th: 40 VP per hour
Team with most cities: 1000 VP per hour
Team with second most cities: 600 VP per hour
3rd: 400 VP per hour
4th-5th: 200 VP per hour
6th-10th: 100 VP per hour
Gain individual points by inflicting damage to bases.
The following actions will multiply the amount of damage inflicted to bases.
- Super attacks - 4x
- Wildfire attacks - 5x
- Mega Attacks - 30X
- Attacking minor monuments - 1.1x
- Attacking major monuments - 1.2x
- Underdog multiplier - 1.1x (Applied when attacking a team that is currently gaining +300 VP/hour more than your team)
- Training multiplier - 0.7x (Applied when training at your capital)
- Each dragon equipped with an inner fire will add an additional 100% of the targeted players base point value to your score. For example, attacking a player worth 100 points with two inner fired dragons will grant 200 additional points to your score.
- Raiding will only unlock for bases that have been fully destroyed. The base must be destroyed with 100% destruction to unlock Raiding.
- After unlocking the ability to Raid a target base, tap the yellow Raid button, located next to the attack button, to go into the Raid interface. Once in the Raid interface, tap the Raid button once more to instantly earn points!
- Dragons need breaks from raiding, too! There is a 5 second call down in between each raid to let your dragons recover from their efforts in battle. Raiding does not require dragons to actually be flown nor healing potions to be used.
- Inner Fires - check the “Raid with Inner Fire” checkbox to earn double the amount of points in the next Raid at the cost of 1 Inner Fire per raid. Players can use a maximum of one inner fire per Raid.
- Don’t want to raid? No problem! Any target base that’s eligible for raiding can still be attacked as normal by tapping the Attack button.
Raiding Limits and Reset
- Raiding Limits - A previously destroyed target base can be raided five times per reset period per tile. Energy costs will increase with each Raid, beginning at 2 energy and maxing out at 6 energy.
- Raid Resets - every 6 hours, the amount of times a target base can be raided will reset to 0. Additionally, raids can be unlocked for new target bases after this time.
- After the Raid Reset period, previously rated bases must be unlocked to raid once again by destroying the base with 100% destruction. The limit of 5 raids per target base will also be lifted after this time.
- The reset timer begins when raiding is unlocked on a target base, and is specific to each target. The 6 hour countdown begins individually for each raiding target.
- Players will start the event with the flame meter at 0.
- Each event attack awards a player flames based on the same system as a war attack.
- Regular, super, and mega attacks all award the same flames.
- After every event attack, the flames are added to the meter until they hit the max of 50.
- Megacoins will generate 0 - 69% points based on the progress you complete in the base. 70%+ will still net you 100% of the points.
- If you get 0% in an attack, we will refund you the megacoin.
For more general information, please be sure to review this blog post.