How do I transfer troops between primarchs?
To transfer troops between primarchs, do the following:
- Place the two primarchs at the same castle location (Safe Zone/Home Base/Owned Castle)
- Tap the Castle to bring up the radial menu
- Tap Manage
- Tap Primarch
- Select the inactive primarch (one that is not the one showing on the Compass on the upper left corner of the screen)
- Tap “Transfer”
- Confirm the amount of troops you wish to transfer.
- If you have an enemy primarch on your fort, you cannot transfer troops.
- A primarch with 0 troops will automatically be “freed” and opens its slot for summoning.
- Transferring Troops to your teammate can be done by tapping the Castle > Manage > Primarch > Select a friendly primarch > Tap “Transfer”
- You can only transfer a maximum of 200 troops globally. This means that if you transfer 100 troops to Player 1 and then 100 to Player 2, you cannot transfer any more troops for 24 hours