* Players' teams placed in the wrong league after our weekly scheduled league rebalance.
* Wars canceled due to teams placed in incorrect leagues having wars
Timeline of Events
- 12pm PT: PX notices an increase in customer support tickets and reports to dev team that players' guilds have been placed in the wrong league after our weekly scheduled league rebalance
- 12pm-3pm PT: Engineering team investigates what happen with league rebalance and deploys a fix to address this issue
- 3:30pm PT: The PX team confirms that the fix is live and players' teams appear to be in the correct league
- 4pm PT: The Engineering team investigates what can be done about erroneous wars taking place
- 6pm PT: After further review, the team agrees to cancel all wars that were declared between noon and 4pm today since these are wars within guilds in incorrect leagues
- 10am PT: PX reports that they are still getting support tickets that report that some guilds are still in the incorrect league. Engineers begin investigation into the guilds still experiencing this issue
- 12:50pm PT: Engineering Team determined the cause of the issue and a fix.
- 1:10pm PT: Engineering Team deployed a fix to the game for this issue, which has resolved the incident.
- 11am PT: PX and team begin to discuss apology gift/compensation for the inconvenience with the broken league rebalance issue and items lost in wars that were canceled. Gift is TBD once we have confirmed all issues regarding broken league rebalance has been resolved.
- 5:00pm PT: Compensation issued to players that had been online between 12pm and 4pm PT on Tuesday, January 21st. Additional compensation of Breeding Tokens going out to the teams that were in the wrong leagues from the first fix to 1pm PT today.
- Please make sure to full-close and restart the game for the fix to take into effect.