- Megacoins will generate 0 - 69% points based on the progress you complete in the base. 70%+ will still net you 100% of the points.
- If you get 0% in an attack, the game automatically refunds you the mega coin
How do I play the Temple Raid event?
- Teams will battle across the five elemental islands to gain Victory Points over the course of the event
- Victory Points are only gained by defeating temple guards and temple guardians on the different islands
- At the end of the event, the team with the most Victory Points will win
- Players will receive individual progression points for attacks on other players, temple guards, and successful attacks on temple guardians
- Each Dragon equipped with an Inner Fire will add an additional 100% base point value to your score, except for attacks against Temple Guardians.
What are the islands and what do they do?
- There are 5 Elemental Islands, each with its own set of guards and temple guardians
- All teams start the event at the beginning of the path to the Temple on each island
- Attack other teams to gain movement points and move your team down the path - Teams you attack will also lose island progress
- Each island is independent, progress on one island does not impact any of the other islands
How do Temple Guards work in the event?
- There are 4 temple guard stations on each island: three towers and the guards to the temple itself
- When your team moves far enough down the path, you will reach the temple guard
- When you are at the temple guard, you can no longer make progress on the temple path until you deplete the health of the guard tower
- Teams at a Temple Guard cannot lose progress on the temple path
- When you are at the temple guard, your team can only attack that guard on that island
- Temple guards can be attacked the same way as an opposing team
- When the Temple Guard is defeated, the team can then attack other teams to move farther down the path
What are Temple Guardians and how do they work?
- When a team defeats the final set of temple guards, they enter the temple itself
- When inside the temple, each team member has a limited amount of time to take on the temple guardians
- Each boss represents a different dragon tier: red through harbinger
- Players must defeat the bosses in order, starting from red tier
- Defeat Guardians With Only Dragons From Their Tier!
- When inside the temple, players cannot follow teammates
- Players must achieve 70% destruction with three dragons or fewer in order to defeat the guardian
- The first attack against a guardian costs 0 energy
- If a player fails to defeat the guardian, they may retry as many times as they like, but each additional attempt will cost energy
- Defeating a temple guardian will grant victory points to the team and individual points to the player
- Each guardian can only be defeated once per player each time the team reaches the temple
- After the temple timer ends, the team is sent back to the start of the island
- Teams can access the temple multiple times
What are Dragon Element Bonuses?
- Dragon Element Bonus - Using a dragon with the same element as the island when attacking against other players or temple guards (using normal, super, wildfire and mega attack) will grant bonus points
What is the Storm the appears around the islands?
- Storm rages around the islands and will rotate between the islands over time
- When the storm reaches an island, it will wipe out all progress of teams who aren't already in the temple (and initiated the raid)
- When the storm leaves an island, the island will be supercharged
- The first team to reach the temple will get twice as many points (personal points and team victory points) from the guardians
What is the Secret Island?
- Reach the temple on all five island to unlock the Shrine of the Elements
- The Shrine of the Elements has a set of final guardians for Orange Tier and Harbinger Tier Dragons
- Players can attempt to defeat these guardians by using dragons of their tiers
- Defeat all five elemental guardians for a tier to unlock a special portrait!