Greetings, Dragon Lords! v5.04 of War Dragons is going to be released next week. This version will contain bug fixes, UI fixes, Left-Handed Toggle for battles, and Primarch Glory Transfers.
* Updating rotational War Buffs. They will now have greater variations in the bi-weekly rotation’s buff amounts to HP/Atk/Resist in order to further increase the challenges of War.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where some players would receive a different shard payout from a Beast than what was displayed due to the beast’s level changing mid battle.
PERFORMANCE AND CRASH ISSUES
* [Atlas] Made some improvements around the waypoint system to reduce “Failed to add waypoint” errors. Please be aware that primarch movement may appear slower on a player’s screen, but the primarch’s actual movement will remain unchanged.
* Fixed an issue where a player was unable to search for a team using the Team Meeting Hall’s search functionality
* Fixed an issue where some iOS devices would not have their UI scaled to match their actual screen size
* Fixed an issue where the Seasonal “Buff Active” text overlapped with other elements of the Dragon Roster UI
* Wars will now be sorted by player level.
* Fixed an issue where Dragons were not being consistently sorted in the roster menu by power level. Players should now see their dragons sorted by power level in descending order (largest to smallest)
* Added a toggle for left-handed mode for Battle into the game settings menu. If toggled on, the Battle screen will be flipped to mirror what players using the Arabic language see in their game.
* [Android] Fixed an issue where the cross button was unavailable on Attack/Defense Banners during a PvP event.
We realize that some players have a harder time trying to level up every type of primarch, which the Rock-Paper-Scissor primarch design was intended to address. After deciding that the Rock-Paper-Scissor design was not the correct direction for us to take primarchs, we still wanted to provide players with an alternative way to level their primarchs.
Currently, players with expert primarchs can do nothing with the amounts of glory stored on their go-to primarchs; however, with this update, we will be updating primarch glory to function more similarly to Dragon XP, which can be transferred from expert dragons to another non-experted Dragon.
- Excess Glory will now be able to be transferable to other Primarchs of the same tier or lower. Transferring to primarchs of a higher tier will not be possible.
- Leveling your primarchs will now follow a similar user flow as training your dragons:
- If you do not have enough Glory to level your Primarch it will give you the option to transfer Glory from another Expert level Primarch (if you have one)
- The transfer will cost diamonds, but at a discounted rate compared to buying Glory straight up with diamonds