Players in Atlas will now have the option to have their upkeep automatically paid at any of their castles. How it works:
- Navigate to your castle’s HQ page
- Click the ‘Enable Auto Upkeep’ button on the right hand side to enable automatic upkeep payments for the respective castle
- Note: Only team leaders, officers, and the respective castle’s Governor can enable/disable automatic upkeep payments
- The total cost of your upkeep will be withdrawn from your team bank 24h prior to the upkeep’s expiration time
- If your team does not have enough resources, a second attempt will be made 2h prior to the expiration time. If this one fails as well, you will have to manually pay upkeep.
- The status of your upkeep payments will be communicated to the team via system mail notifications
- Paying upkeep manually does not disable automatic upkeep payments i.e. the next payment period will still be automated unless disabled
- If a castle is surrendered, the auto upkeep will be set to "Disable" state or does not automatically pay the upkeep regardless if the previous owner has set it to "Enable" or "Disable"