Players in Atlas will now have the option to have their upkeep automatically paid at any of their castles. How it works:
- Navigate to your castle’s HQ page
- Click the ‘Enable Auto Upkeep’ button on the right hand side to enable automatic upkeep payments for the respective castle
- Note: Only team leaders, officers, and the respective castle’s Governor can enable/disable automatic upkeep payments
- The total cost of your upkeep will be withdrawn from your team bank 24h prior to the upkeep’s expiration time
- If your team does not have enough resources, a second attempt will be made 2h prior to the expiration time. If this one fails as well, you will have to manually pay upkeep.
- The status of your upkeep payments will be communicated to the team via system mail notifications
- Paying upkeep manually does not disable automatic upkeep payments i.e. the next payment period will still be automated unless disabled