What does the Atlas Tower do?
Level capped at 12.
Reduces the amount of time it takes your team to Train Troops up to a maximum of -50%. Only the Tower Infrastructure's level directly affects this bonus, and requires multiple castles to reach the full -50%.
- Up to 20 Towers will provide a buff to your Troop training time
- Generally, leveling up the Tower provides a larger bonus than conquering an additional castle
What does Enfeeble do?
- The Scholar or Governor can use this targeted ability to temporarily reduce the level of towers on an enemy player's base by selecting the enemy player's Primarch.
- The Tower’s Enfeeble debuff lasts 630 seconds (10.5 minutes), with a 600-second (10-minute) cooldown in between uses, so a maximum of two enemies can be debuffed at any given time, but only with 30 seconds of overlap.
- With a level 1 Infrastructure Tower, the debuff is -8% base tower levels.
- Each additional Infrastructure Tower level increases the effect of the debuff by -3%.
- Example: With a level 4 Infrastructure Tower, an Enfeebled enemy’s level 20 towers become level 16 towers.
Tower Level Debuff to Enemy Base Towers 1 -8% 2 -11% 3 -14% 4 -17% 5 -20% 6 -23% 7 -26% 8 -29% 9 -32% 10 -35% 11 -38% 12 -41%
- Enfeeble scales down with the number of enemy Primarchs present, all the way down to 0% effectiveness. This means that the more coordinated an enemy team’s attack, the less-impactful Enfeeble will be.
- Every enemy Primarch past the 5th one will reduce the Enfeeble effect by 3%.
Level 1 Tower with -8% Enfeeble
8 Enemy Primarchs present
Three enemy Primarchs in excess of 5 are present, reducing the Enfeeble effect by 3 * 3% = 9%.
Enfeeble now has 0% effect.
Level 6 Tower with -23% Enfeeble
10 Enemy Primarchs present
Five enemy Primarchs in excess of 5 are present, reducing the Enfeeble effect by 5 * 3% = 15%.
Enfeeble now has 8% effect.