What is the Atlas Tower infrastructure?
The tower helps boost Troop training and can weaken enemy Primarchs that are attacking through the Enfeeble ability. Its maximum upgradable level is level 12.
What bonuses does the Tower provide?
The Tower reduces the amount of time it takes your team to Train Troops up to a maximum of -50%. Only the Tower Infrastructure's level directly affects this bonus, and requires multiple castles to reach the full -50%.
- Up to 20 Towers will provide a buff to your Troop training time
- Generally, leveling up the Tower provides a larger bonus than conquering an additional castle
What does Enfeeble do?
- The Scholar or Governor can use this targeted ability to temporarily reduce the level of towers on an enemy player's base by selecting the enemy player's Primarch.
- The Tower’s Enfeeble debuff lasts 630 seconds (10.5 minutes), with a 600-second (10-minute) cooldown in between uses, so a maximum of two enemies can be debuffed at any given time, but only with 30 seconds of overlap.
- With a level 1 Infrastructure Tower, the debuff is -8% base tower levels.
- Each additional Infrastructure Tower level increases the effect of the debuff by -3%.
- Example: With a level 4 Infrastructure Tower, an Enfeebled enemy’s level 20 towers become level 16 towers.
Tower Level Debuff to Enemy Base Towers 1 -8% 2 -11% 3 -14% 4 -17% 5 -20% 6 -23% 7 -26% 8 -29% 9 -32% 10 -35% 11 -38% 12 -41%
- Enfeeble scales down with the number of enemy Primarchs present, all the way down to 0% effectiveness. This means that the more coordinated an enemy team’s attack, the less-impactful Enfeeble will be.
- Every enemy Primarch past the 5th one will reduce the Enfeeble effect by 3%.
Level 1 Tower with -8% Enfeeble
8 Enemy Primarchs present
Three enemy Primarchs in excess of 5 are present, reducing the Enfeeble effect by 3 * 3% = 9%.
Enfeeble now has 0% effect.
Level 6 Tower with -23% Enfeeble
10 Enemy Primarchs present
Five enemy Primarchs in excess of 5 are present, reducing the Enfeeble effect by 5 * 3% = 15%.
Enfeeble now has 8% effect.