What is the Atlas Fort?
The Fort is an extremely important defensive infrastructure building to have on your castle, as it grants a Fort Combat Bonus. Its maximum upgradable level is 3 * (castle level - 1). Ex: A level 4 castle's maximum fort level would be level 9.
What bonuses does the Fort grant?
The Fort grants a combat bonus to the Primarch's ATK stat when attacking an enemy or DEF stat when defending against one. This bonus increases by +20 per Fort level to all friendly Primarchs fighting at that castle. This includes allies!
The Fort also increases the amount of Breeding Tokens, Expedites, or Troops earned from the daily tribute based on the number of castles your team owns and their total Fort levels.
What can I do in the Fort?
- Castle Guards can be hired here with Team Glory.
- (OLD) A castle is capped on how many Castle Guards it can hold by 1,000,000 * Castle Level.
- (NEW) A castle is capped on how many Castle Guards it can hold based on Fort level from 1,000,000 at level 1 to 4,000,000 at level 12
- 10% (OLD) / 12% (NEW) of the castle's Castle Guard cap can be hired per day.
- For more information on Castle Guards, see our Personal Troops vs. Castle Guards article.
- Here you can enable or disable Shields and modify the Free Passage list that governs Blockades – a Fort MUST be constructed for these to function.