Taking over a castle requires:
- There are no Castle Guards remaining on the Castle.
- There is no active Castle Shield on the castle.
- If owned: The team that holds the castle has less than 10,000 Troops present.
- If unowned: The combined number of enemy Troops on the castle from every enemy team must be fewer than 10,000. If there’s three teams with 4,000 Troops each, that’s too many––kill off 2,000 more!
- The Primarch trying to conquer the castle must have more Troops than the total enemy Troops present.
At which point, a new option will appear when tapping on the castle that says "Conquer" which will grant ownership of the castle over to your team.
Once the castle is conquered, the Team Leader or Officers will have the opportunity to place default Infrastructure onto the castle (0 HQ/0 Bank/0 Fort/0 Tower/0 Refinery) or "Set up Infrastructure from Storage" from a previously lost/conquered castle.
When a castle you team owns is conquered, a few things happen:
- Infrastructure Level Reduced 10% of the total Infrastructure levels on the castle (rounded to the nearest whole number, and with a minimum of one) is lost. Examples:
- If your Infrastructure is 1/1/1/0/0, 10% is 0.3, but a minimum of one is chosen, and one building will be selected at random and lose one level.
- If your Infrastructure is 3/2/2/1/1, 10% is 0.9, rounded to 1, and one building will be selected at random and lose one level.
- If your Infrastructure is 6/6/4/2/1, 10% is 1.9, rounded to 2, and one OR two buildings will be selected at random to lose a total of two levels.
- If your Infrastructure is 9/8/6/6/3, 10% is 3.2, rounded to 3, and one, two, OR three buildings will be selected at random to lose a total of 3 levels.
- Remaining Infrastructure Stored If after the level has been deducted, and at least one Infrastructure building still has a positive level, it will go into the team's Infrastructure Storage (found in the Bank tab). This stored Infrastructure can be placed on any new castles you conquer to replace the default Infrastructure 0/0/0/0/0.
- Gold is Raided The conquering team steals from the conquered team’s Gold storage when a castle is conquered.
- 10% of the Conquered Team’s Stored Gold Amount at the time of conquest is taken and given to the Conquering Team’s Bank. This percentage is not affected by castle level, infrastructure levels, or storage capacity–it’s simply 10% of whatever is sitting in the Bank at the time.
- Surrendering a castle does not invoke the 10% Gold theft.
- Losing your castle due to failure to pay Upkeep does not invoke the 10% Gold theft.