Atlas Seasons functions very similarly to those in the main game! Players will be able to claim prizes, such as Primarch Buffs, Gear, and Riders, from the season's branches by using Season Badges gained through PvP.
How to Obtain Season Badges
Season Badges are obtained through Badge Chests, which are obtained by either participating in PvP where players are gaining glory or by purchasing the chests for Diamonds in the treasury.
- Through PvP:
- For every 1250 Glory earned by a player, they will receive 6 Atlas Badge Chests. When a player reaches 7500 Glory, they will receive a bonus 4 Atlas Badge Chests.
- In the Treasury
- Players can use diamonds to purchase Badge Chests in the Treasury. The chests can be purchase 1 at a time for 800 diamonds each or 10 at a time for 4000 diamonds. Contained with the chests are Season Badges in varying amounts.
Season Badges can only be used during the season they are attached to. For example, Springblossom Season Badges cannot be used during the Summerkai Season.
Opening Seasonal Badge Chests in the Treasury
Prizes can be claimed by clicking the Prizes tab down at the bottom and choosing the prize tree that you wish to claim under. Gear is broken up into Offensive and Defensive options while the Primarch buffs can be found under the "Primarchs" tab on the Seasons page.
Many prizes will have options for players to choose between what they would prefer to get. For example, all of the gear will give players the option to choose whether they would like to obtain gear of a specific element or crafting shards of a certain element. Choose carefully though as you cannot change your choice once you've made it!
Selectable prizing in Seasonal lines.
CASTLE OWNERSHIP-BASED LEADERBOARD
Rounds and Scoring
The entire Atlas Summerkai Season will be made up of two-week rounds.
At the end of each two-week round, the Leaderboard will update with Victory Points earned by each team based on the top 20 most valuable castles they own at that time.
- At the start of each two-week round, each castle will start with some Victory Points based on region/castle level.
* Higher level castles are worth more Victory Points.
- Every time that castle is conquered during the round, its current Victory Point value is reduced by 10% i.e. 100, 90, 81, 73, 66, 59, 53, etc.
* Defending your castles from conquerors is the best way to earn the most Victory Points for castles you own at the end of each round.
* Alternatively, seek out and conquer the castles of teams that threaten your team’s rank to reduce their Victory Point potential.
- A castle’s Victory Point value will not recover until it resets to full at the start of each two-week round.
- A castle’s Victory Point value is visible to all Atlas players (not hidden by Fog of War).
Example: Castle X, owned by Team A, is worth 50,000 VP at the beginning of Round 1. It is conquered by Team B, and then conquered back by Team A. Round 1 ends and Team A earns 40,500 VP for this castle. Once Round 2 begins, Castle X returns to being worth 50,000 VP.
Tiebreakers between teams at the end of the season will be broken based on the teams’ top 50 most valuable castle holdings.
ATLAS END-OF-SEASON PRIZES
1st Place Team
1,100 days’ worth of expedites
2nd Place Team
700 days’ worth of expedites
3rd Place Team
600 days’ worth of expedites
4th-6th Place Teams
500 days’ worth of expedites
7th-10th Place Teams
300 days’ worth of expedites
11th-25th Place Teams
175 days’ worth of expedites
26th-50th Place Teams
100 days’ worth of expedites
51st-100th Place Teams
50 days’ worth of expedites
101st-300th Place Teams
25 days’ worth of expedites
301st-500th Place Teams
10 days’ worth of expedites