RSS in Atlas is managed in the centralized banking system to make RSS easier to manage by consolidating it into a single, team-managed bank.
Bank management in Atlas
Where can I access my team's Gold/Food/Lumber?
Players can access all Gold, Food, and Lumber from any of their team’s Banks on a castle. Looking at any castle’s Bank tab will show the total balances of each resource owned by the team as a whole.
Who can access and distribute funds?
Any governor/banker/officer at any castle can access the team’s bank and distribute funds to any player as they see fit.
Who can use funds to donate or upgrade?
Any banker/officer/governor can use the bank’s resources to donate or upgrade infrastructure.
How does team castle tax work?
Tax rate is shared among all team castles, setting a tax rate at one castle applies the same rate to all castles owned by that team. Players will get charged the team’s set tax rate regardless of where they set their home.
- The conquering team steals from the conquered team’s Gold storage when a castle is conquered.
- 10% of the Conquered Team’s Stored Gold Amount at the time of conquest is taken and given to the Conquering Team’s Bank. This percentage is not affected by castle level, infrastructure levels, or storage capacity–it’s simply 10% of whatever is sitting in the Bank at the time.
- Surrendering a castle doesn't invoke the 10% Gold theft.
CENTRAL BANK STORAGE CAPACITY
- Bank storage capacity scales with the sum total of all of a team’s Active Banks.
- 5M Gold per Bank level
- 1M Food/Lumber per Bank level
- NOTE: Banks on castles with unpaid upkeep and Banks in Stored Infrastructure sets do not count as Active.
CENTRAL BANK TRANSFER QUANTITIES
- Bank RSS Transfer quantities are capped by the highest level Active Bank your team owns.
- The base amount of Food and Lumber that can be transferred is 900k, with an additional 150k RSS per bank level. The maximum Food/Lumber that can be transferred from a level 12 Bank is now 2.7M RSS.
- The base amount of Gold that can be transferred is 1.50M, with an additional 500k Gold per bank level. The maximum Gold that can be transferred from a level 12 Bank is now 7.5M Gold.
CENTRAL BANK TRANSFERS
- The number of allowed simultaneous RSS Transfers from the Central Bank is 3 + 3 * number of Active Banks your team owns.
- Enemy Primarchs no longer affect any Bank actions.
- A level 0 Bank on a castle with upkeep paid still counts as an "Active Bank".
- Allow players to filter out all tax entries or show all resource transfers
- Allows players to send the past 1000 entries in the Ledger Records to their email
To send the ledger to yourself or other teammates: Go to Castle > Bank > View Ledger > Send to Email > Then input player’s or teammate’s e-mail address
- The “Received” column will show all resources received by a player (based on the current filter)
- Players are able to view past weekly summaries