RSS in Atlas is managed in the centralized banking system to make RSS easier to manage by consolidating it into a single, team-managed bank.
- Players can access all Gold, Food, and Lumber from any of their team’s castles. Looking at any castle’s Bank tab will show the total balances of each resource owned by the team as a whole.
- Any governor/banker/officer at any castle can access the team’s bank and distribute funds to any player as they see fit.
- Any banker/officer/governor can use the bank’s resources to donate or upgrade infrastructure.
- Tax rate is shared among all team castles, setting a tax rate at one castle applies the same rate to all castles owned by that team.
- Players will get charged the team’s set tax rate regardless of where they set their home.
- The conquering team steals from the conquered team’s Gold storage when a castle is conquered.
- 10% of the Conquered Team’s Stored Gold Amount at the time of conquest is taken and given to the Conquering Team’s Bank. This percentage is not affected by castle level, infrastructure levels, or storage capacity–it’s simply 10% of whatever is sitting in the Bank at the time.
- Surrendering a castle doesn't invoke the 10% Gold theft.
CENTRAL BANK STORAGE CAPACITY
- Bank storage capacity scales with the sum total of all of a team’s Active Banks.
- 5M Gold per Bank level
- 1M Food/Lumber per Bank level
- NOTE: Banks on castles with unpaid upkeep and Banks in Stored Infrastructure sets do not count as Active.
CENTRAL BANK TRANSFER QUANTITIES
- Bank RSS Transfer quantities are capped by the highest level Active Bank your team owns.
- 1.37M Gold/Food/Lumber can be transferred with no Bank levels
- Each additional Bank level grants an additional 390k RSS that can be added per transfer, up to a maximum of 6.05M RSS with a level 12 Bank in your team’s possession.
CENTRAL BANK TRANSFERS
- The number of allowed simultaneous RSS Transfers from the Central Bank is 3 + 3 * number of Active Banks your team owns.
- Enemy Primarchs no longer affect any Bank actions.
- A level 0 Bank on a castle with upkeep paid still counts as an "Active Bank".
- Allow players to filter out all tax entries or show all resource transfers
- Allows players to send the past 1000 entries in the Ledger Records to their email
To send the ledger to yourself or other teammates: Go to Castle > Bank > View Ledger > Send to Email > Then input player’s or teammate’s e-mail address
- The “Received” column will show all resources received by a player (based on the current filter)
- Players are able to view past weekly summaries