The Castle Management menu allows teams and their players a way to more quickly and easily check in on the status of their own, or allied, castles, manage their infrastructure, see which ones are defended well, and which are in need of reinforcements.
Where to find the Castle Management menu
The Castle Management menu can be found through the new Manage button in the right hand drawer. The Manage button replaces the old Ledger button; however, all previous functionality will be retained. The Battle History, Contributions, and Assets menus can all be found through the Manage button, while the Leaderboard now has its own button in the right hand drawer.
Castle Management Menu
- See all of your team’s and allies’ castles in one place
- Get information on the status of each castle. Information such as:
- Friendly primarch count and primarch type
- Enemy primarch count and primarch type
- Friendly troop count
- Castle Guards
- Infrastructure levels
- Castle shield status
- Manage each castle’s infrastructure directly through this menu