Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.98 of War Dragons is going to be released next week. This version will contain a fix for the infamous Cloak bug and various fixes to address performance, crashes, and bugs.
- [Atlas] Removed Fog of War
- [Atlas] Defending players will now earn Glory based on the highest level player that is attacking them (including the attack backers). No changes have been made to the Glory earned by the attacker i.e. you still earn the same amount of Glory as you did before with a backer
- Fixed an issue where players were noticing their defense power fluctuating despite no changes on their end
- Fixed an issue where Base reskins could be added to a player’s account without forcing a game restart
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where getting 99% base destruction led to inconsistencies in killed troop amounts
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the radial menu would instantly close when tapping on a Beast
- [Atlas] Fixed issues in the Atlas tutorial, such as being unable to attack a gold mine and being able to train troops before summoning a primarch.
- Fixed an issue where Crystalline Shield was not blocking damage from Earth Flak Towers
- Fixed an issue where dragons would be attacked by a tower that “saw” the dragon even though the dragon had activated a Cloak-based spell (ex. Cloak, Enshroud, etc)
- Fixed an issue where players’ dragons would become unresponsive for a few seconds after using a spell.
PERFORMANCE AND CRASH ISSUES
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when a user tapped on team chat during battle
- [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the game would crash when a user joined a Battle while a Beast’s radial menu was open.
- Added a toggle for players to be able to turn off system messages, such as RSS transfers, castle shields, etc, in Team Chat
- Updated the Elite Account page in the Store
- Fixed a display issue with the Builder Hut at level 44.
- Fixed an issue where the amount of resources required to upgrade a building would overlap with the resource icon.
- Fixed an issue where older Apple Devices experienced severe lag when a player attempted to train any dragon