Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.94 of War Dragons is going to be released next week. This version will contain Spell Scaling and a number of fixes. Read on for more details!
* Fixed a number of localization issues.
* Spell Scaling, introduced in November 2018, will be added into the game. Spells that are currently working off of a Dragon's BaseHP and BaseAttack will now scale off of a Dragon's ModifiedHP and ModifiedAttack, which will include runes, research, boosts, and riders. An update to the Spell Scaling blog detailing spell changes specifically will be released on Monday, January 7th.
* Fixed an issue where a Dragon Perch's elemental damage reduction was not being applied to a tower.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Primarchs being summoned could enforce lockdown on an enemy Primarch conquering their team's castle.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Infrastructure bonuses were not being applied to Beasts.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Battle Results and breakdowns for Mines and Beasts Rewards were inconsistent with one another.
* Updated the Default chat screen to be Team Chat
* Fixed an issue where players needed to scroll to view an opponent's base entirely.
* Fixed a display issue with the production boost skills from defensive riders.