Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.92 of War Dragons is now live. This version contains a number of bug fixes and some new updates for Atlas and the store. Read on for more details!
* Changed the game icon for the Winterjól season
* Introducing a recommendation Value Pack system into the store. See below for more information.
* Added new spells for Winterjól Dragons
* [Atlas] Beasts will replace Poachers as your new huntable prey in Atlas. Defeat them to earn loot! See the description of this feature in the [4.90 Release Notes](https://forums.wardragons.com/t/version-4-90-release-notes/74506).
* Fixed an issue where players on a blocked list could still send chat invites to the player who blocked them
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the Wiloberam region was under water
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Glory Scaling was still applied to Castle Guards in Level 4 and 5 regions
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the "Craft Legendary Gear"quest would increment before the piece of Legendary gear was actually fully crafted
* Fixed a bug where Desiccating Sand was unable to be used on the turn going into the Temple Monument Island.
PERFORMANCE AND CRASH ISSUES
* [Atlas] Fixed various crash issues.
* [Atlas] Updated a few screens to indicate the status of Atlas Elite (e.g. time remaining before expiration)
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue bug where the Glory Scaling % on the Radial sometimes didn’t match the Glory Scaling % displayed in the Detail view
* [Atlas] The Castle location button in the "My Battles" and "Team Battles" Ledger tabs now pans to an aerial view of the respective Castle rather than the Castle's infrastructure page.
VALUE PACK DAILY OFFER
Value Pack Daily Offer will be a new feature in the store coming to the game within the next few weeks. The daily offer will be a value pack that is unavailable in the rest of the store that is recommended to you based on your in-game activity. With this feature, we will be able to offer players items that they may want but are unavailable within current value packs because a chunk of the playerbase may not need them at a given level or time. All existing value packs in the store will not be affected by this feature.
This feature is in testing for the next couple of weeks after it launches and we will be closely monitoring any feedback. Initially, players may receive a recommendation that may not fit their needs, but over time, these recommendations should improve as our systems become more sophisticated. To be clear; the rollout of the feature is not A/B tested and this feature will be going live to all players at the same time.
ATLAS COMBAT AND BALANCE CHANGES
The land of Atlas used to be traversable from end to end in 10 minutes. With the latest expansion of Atlas the size of Atlas more than doubled, leading to travel times as long as 20 minutes. We are adjusting primarch flight speeds such that traveling long distances is up to twice as fast and traveling short distances is a little bit faster than before. For the math savvy:
* D = Distance to be traveled
* Y = Maximum possible distance that can be traveled in Atlas
* Z = Speed Bonus (Added to primarch base speed)
Z = (D / Y) + 1 (Max speed bonus = 2x)
We are reverting a change we made with the last release. Glory scaling will again be applied when attacking a primarch that is actively trapping you.
After closely monitoring the impacts of our recent revive rate change, we felt the change was too harsh and have therefore decided to increase revive rates by 10% across the board. The new revive rates are as follows:
Farmer Regeneration Rate
We listened to your feedback on wanting quicker turnaround between battles and have increased the base farmer regeneration rate by 2x for all players. Atlas Elite still provides all the same benefits as before.
Event Progression Prizes
To account for the increase in troop regeneration rate and the increase in revive rates, we have adjusted the event progression prizes’ point requirements for the Troop Training event and the Train Riders/Primarchs event. The prizes at each prize number will remain the same.
* Point requirements will increase between 1.5-1.8x. See chart below.
* Increased the number of prizes in Troop Training and Train Primarch/Riders event from 27 → 30
* The three new prizes are in addition to the existing ones and were added to the end of the progression prizes