* Updated the intro video with new art and lore.
* Added the Duskfall seasonal map. This map will be featured for all players level 30 and above, and you will be able to switch between this seasonal map and the default one. A preview can be seen here: https://forums.wardragons.com/t/duskfall-season-map-announcement/69955/
* Updated the game icon.
* [Atlas] New quests have been added in the quest tabs to help keep you on the path to becoming strong in Atlas!
* [Atlas] Quests can be filtered in the quests tab.
* [Atlas] Weekly Quests are now available and will refresh each week on Sunday 11:59pm PT.
* Fixed issues causing: event value packs to disappear, egg token bonus boosts to deactivate, and event chests to not drop when destroying monuments during events.
* Fixed an issue in which players appear offline on the battle/attack screen, but appear online in their profile.
* [Android] Fixed an issue in which players on Xiaomi devices were unable to use the in-game mail function
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where players attacks in Atlas would not count
* [Atlas] Fixed camera panning issue when suggesting which castle is the nearest a player can travel to
PERFORMANCE AND CRASH ISSUES
* [Atlas] Fixed various Atlas crashes
* [Atlas] Corrected misaligned text when viewing battle result screen.
* [Atlas] Fixed Glory scaling values not displaying in the UI for players >Level 300.
* [Atlas] Fixed incorrect primarch stat display calculations with seasonal buffs
RSS in Atlas is now managed in the centralized banking system to make RSS easier to manage by consolidating it into a single, team-managed bank.
* Players can access all Gold, Food, and Lumber from any of their team’s castles. Looking at any castle’s Bank tab will show the total balances of each resource owned by the team as a whole.
* Any governor/banker/officer at any castle can access the team’s bank and distribute funds to any player as they see fit.
* Any banker/officer/governor can use the bank’s resources to donate or upgrade infrastructure.
* Tax rate is shared among all team castles, setting a tax rate at one castle applies the same rate to all castles owned by that team.
* Players will get charged the team’s set tax rate regardless of where they set their home.
* The conquering team steals from the conquered team’s Gold storage when a castle is conquered.
* 10% of the Conquered Team’s Stored Gold Amount at the time of conquest is taken and given to the Conquering Team’s Bank. This percentage is not affected by castle level, infrastructure levels, or storage capacity–it’s simply 10% of whatever is sitting in the Bank at the time.
* Surrendering a castle doesn't invoke the 10% Gold theft.
CENTRAL BANK STORAGE CAPACITY
* Bank storage capacity scales with the sum total of all of a team’s Active Banks.
* 5M Gold per Bank level
* 1M Food/Lumber per Bank level
* _Banks on castles with unpaid upkeep and Banks in Stored Infrastructure sets do not count as Active._
CENTRAL BANK TRANSFER QUANTITIES
* Bank RSS Transfer quantities are capped by the highest level Active Bank your team owns.
* 1.37M Gold/Food/Lumber can be transferred with no Bank levels
* Each additional Bank level grants an additional 390k RSS that can be added per transfer, up to a maximum of 6.05M RSS with a level 12 Bank in your team’s possession.
CENTRAL BANK TRANSFERS
* The number of allowed simultaneous RSS Transfers from the Central Bank is 3 + 3 * number of Active Banks your team owns.
* Enemy Primarchs no longer affect any Bank actions.
* A level 0 Bank on a castle with upkeep paid still counts as an "Active Bank".