Greetings, Dragon Lords!
V4.70 of War Dragons is primarily a bug fix update. No big new features are included with this update, but there are quite a few important fixes so be sure to update as soon as it's available! Read on to find out more!
* Equipping Runes to dragons in the Roster UI should now update relevant dragon stats immediately.
* Multiple fixes to early game Tutorial issues.
* [Android] Fixed an issue where the Android device menu was obstructing the Rage Bar while in battle.
* [Android] Fixed an issue where the Android device menu would persist on the screen.
* Fixed a rare case where the Research Hut could not be upgraded despite possessing the required Eggs.
* Fixed a bug where Atlas battles would grant Flames and defense points in Wars.
* Fixed a bug causing Legendary and Mythic hunter dragons to not provide a damage bonus for projectile towers.
* Fixed a bug that would allow players to temporarily swap out Ryuu from the roster.
* Fixed a bug that would allow players to bind a Dragon Rider to Ryuu.
* [Atlas] Fixed a bug where the Neutral region "Camatsia" would appear in between two non-neutral regions.
* [Atlas] Fixed several "cursed" regions that had no road access, and would cause the game to crash if you tried to fly into them.
* [Atlas] Fixed a bug that would show your Primarch was Taunted when attacking the Trapper trapping your Primarch while a Taunter was present.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the quest banner for "Homeward!" would not do anything when tapped on if the player did not have a home set.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the values shown for Infrastructure bonuses were different when viewed in the Bonuses menu compared to the Gold Mine UI when tapping on it.
* Fixed several UI layering issues.
* Fixed a bug where the"Breed dragon" prompt is displayed even when the dragon has already been bred/hatched.
* Fixed an issue during Autobreeding that would present the"Upgrade Incubator" button whenever a duplicate egg was bred, instead of showing the"Upgrade Incubator" button only when a new egg was bred.
* Reduced the amount of the chat screen that was obscured by the keyboard when typing in in-game chat.
* Fixed incorrect area highlights when placing the Seagazer Perch.
* Fixed a bug in the "About" menu preventing the "Copy the Support" button from functioning.
* Corrected the learned-skill icon for +1 Hunter Ammo on the Swann Dragon Rider.
* Fixed an issue where "Equip and Destroy" is improperly shown when trying on Rider gear.
* [Atlas] Fixed a bug on the Radial attack menu that would incorrectly show"Conquer" instead of"Attack" while a Primarch was blockaded.
* Fixed a bug with certain Freeze-type spells that would freeze towers indefinitely after the tower was hit by the spell at least 3 times.
* Fixed a bug with the cooldown timer for Vampiric Touch sometimes overlapping with the previous cooldown timer.
* Fixed a bug with the visual effect of Uproot not being displayed on all the towers it afflicted when cast.
* Fixed a bug that allowed Soul Devour to carry over into the next dragon after swapping.
**Language and Localization**
* Fixed a localization issue with the Rage variant Legendary Rejuvenation Rune showing a lower value than intended for players whose game language was set to German.
**Performance and Crashes**
* [Atlas] Fixed a common Atlas crash.
* [Atlas] Fixed a crash that would occur when downloading Atlas game files.
* [Atlas] Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to access the Atlas Event menu on Samsung Galaxy S9 devices.
**Highlights Video for anyone who wants it**
**Minor Update - DCON 656**
Minor Update 656 will go out today (9/4/18) following the release of version 4.70. This update will require a game restart. Minor Update 656 contains a combination of bug fixes, spell improvements, and game changes. Read on to find out more!
* Made description text shorter and more readable for resistances
* Adjusted Crystalline shield to now have shards block & shatter against Flak shots
* Fixed an issue where Chunk was breedable (again) from Etzel and Drude
* Adjusted Elemental Resist to now include Electro Flak
* Adjusted Power Levels of Mythic dragons to better reflects their advantages over Legendaries at same level
* Fixed an issue where the Rare Warrior HP Glyph was incorrectly displayed in red rather than purple
* Improved XP Potion scaling for players after level 148. New max XP potion is 1 million XP for players level 208 and above.
* Fixed an issue with the Inferno Bolt research not increasing Archer super shot damage by 15%