What is Fight Pits in a nutshell?
Fight Pits has each team working together to go from the Pit all the way to the Coliseum. Teams will face off against the teams in their respective leagues with everyone starting in the Pit. Every team will be able to attack other teams in their Pit and steal points from them, but the same will happen to them as well. Your goal as a team is to get to the Coliseum and remain champion.
What does each Pit look like?
What are the rules for Fight Pits?
- Teams will battle in four different pits, (Coliseum, Training Grounds, Keep, and Pits) over the course of 17 rounds
- All teams begin the event in in "The Pit"
- At the start of a round, teams in the same pit will start with the same Victory Points (VP)
- Teams in higher pits begin with more VP than lower pits
- During the round, attack other teams in your pit to steal their VP
- Each attack in higher pits steals more VP per attack and earns more individual points
- At the end of a round, teams will move to a new pit based on VP in that round
- The team's final score is the total VP gained over the course of 17 rounds
- Rounds last 6 hours *The team with the most VP is the winner of the event
- 15 minute Mega Attack Disable - During the last 15 minutes of every round, mega attacks will be disabled.
- 10 minute Cooldown Periods - The cooldown period between rounds will be reduced from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Increased Coliseum VP and Champion Bonus - The starting victory points of the Coliseum will increase from 200K to 250K and the champion bonus will be increased from 200K to 250K.
- Viewing results of the round - You will now be able to view results during the cooldown period.
How can I coordinate with my team?
A new Team Objective panel will be available for Officers and Leaders to communicate strategy with their teammates. Any text input is valid in this field. Fellow teammates will be able to view messages inputted here in the Events View. This will make it easier for everyone to remain on the same page about what their strategy will be.
What types of attacks are available for players to use?
- Regular Attack - 1 x Individual Points
- Super Attack - 4 x Individual Points
- Mega Attack - 30 x Individual Points
- Inner Fires Optional for additional 1 x Individual Points