What does surrendering a castle entail?
- Surrendering a castle grants ownership of the castle over to a team in your alliance.
- All role-holders like Governor, Marshal, etc. will be unassigned.
How often can a castle be surrendered?
- Any given castle can only be surrendered once every 7 days.
Why can't I surrender a castle?
- Cannot surrender a castle while Lockdown is active i.e. when enemy Primarchs are present. The only exception is while Event Shields are active, which disable Lockdown.
Does surrendering a castle reset the shield cooldown?
- Surrendering a castle will still trigger the castle’s shield cooldown period.
Will surrendering a castle still lose Victory Points?
- Surrendering a castle will still trigger the 10% Victory Point loss for that castle during the Atlas Season.
Will surrendering a castle make me lose gold?
- Surrendering a castle will not trigger the 10% Gold loss for centralized banking.
How many building levels is deducted from surrendering a castle?
- 10% of the total building levels (rounded to the nearest non-0 number) is deducted from the Infrastructure set before it is put into the Storage of the surrendering team.
What happens to Castle Guards when a castle is surrendered?
- 75% of the Castle Guards are converted back into Team Glory for the original owning team. The remaining 25% are lost.
Do surrendered castles still have ownership caps?
- The team receiving the surrendered castle is still subject to total castle ownership caps–no more than 20 level 2 castles, 20 level 3 castles, and 50 castles total.
Will the Upkeep Timer change after a castle is surrendered?
- The Upkeep timer will not change from before the castle was surrendered.