[?] Surrendering Castle Ownership
- All RSS will be lost—transfer everything beforehand!
- Castle ownership can be surrendered to a team in your alliance.
- Any given castle can only surrendered once every 7 days.
- Cannot surrender a castle while Lockdown is active i.e. when enemy Primarchs are present. The only exception is while Event Shields are active, which disable Lockdown.
- Surrendering a castle will still trigger the castle’s shield cooldown period.
- Surrendering a castle will still trigger the 10% Victory Point loss for that castle during the Atlas Season.
- Surrendering a castle will not trigger the 10% Gold loss for centralized banking.
- 10% of the total building levels (rounded to the nearest non-0 number) is deducted from the Infrastructure set before it is put into the Storage of the surrendering team.
- 75% of the Castle Guards are converted back into Team Glory for the original owning team. The remaining 25% are lost.
- The team receiving the surrendered castle is still subject to total castle ownership caps–no more than 20 level 2 castles, 20 level 3 castles, and 50 castles total.
- The Upkeep timer will not change from before the castle was surrendered.
- All role-holders like Governor, Marshal, etc. will be unassigned.