* [Atlas] Teams will now have a castle designated as their Capital, marked by a star icon.
No new functions are associated with this yet.
* Your team's highest-level PvP castle will be designated as the Capital.
* If multiple PvP castles of the same level are owned, one will be selected at random to be the Capital.
* If no PvP castles are owned, a random unlocked Neutral castle will be selected as your team's Capital.
* [Atlas] Lockdown is disabled during PvP Events when Event Shields are active.
* [Atlas] Scrolling to the East on the map now increases the X-coordinate instead of decreasing it.
* [Atlas] Glory for leveling-up Dragon Riders can now be purchased with Diamonds.
* [Atlas] Improved Shield timer accuracy.
* [Atlas] Improved regular attack and spell targeting in battle map.
* Fixed overlapping text.
* Fixed a typo for the Elite Account description.
* New UI changes for Dragons and Riders menus, Pre-battle screen, Quest menu, Settings menu, Store menu, Chat navigation, Profile menu, and Leaderboards. Check out more information here.
* Improvements to scaling in the Dragon evolution menu.
* The "Swap" button in battle will now show "Quit" in the final round of battle.
* [Atlas] Alliance members now sorted by Influence rating.
* [Atlas] Added a pop-up that would inform the player when trying to unbond a Rider that has a rider mission ready to collect.
* [Atlas] Improved castle infrastructure menus so that they update values faster.
* [Atlas] Added option in Settings to disable Atlas notifications.
* Implemented blacklist for inappropriate Dragon Rider and Alliance names.
BREEDING TOKEN MISSION UPGRADES
* Read more about this in our blog
* Breeding Token missions from the Lookout Ballon can be upgraded with a Dragon Egg of the next tier to grant additional Breeding Tokens. Each tier grants an additive 5% of the base reward of Breeding Tokens.
* Scales multiplicatively with Elite and Seasons Breeding Token bonus.
* Ruby cost to expedite missions will scale up at the same rate.
SURRENDERING CASTLE OWNERSHIP (ATLAS)
Teams can now surrender ownership of castles to a team in their alliance.
* Any given castle can only surrendered once every 7 days.
* Cannot surrender a castle while any hostile Primarchs are present.
* Surrendering a castle will still trigger the castle's shield cooldown period (24 hours).
* Surrendering a castle will still trigger the 10% Victory Point loss for that castle during the Atlas Season.
* 10% of the total building levels (rounded to the nearest non-0 integer) is deducted from the Infrastructure set before it is put into the Storage of the surrendering team.
* 75% of the Castle Guards are converted back into Team Glory for the original owning team. The remaining 25% are lost.
* The team receiving the surrendered castle is still subject to total castle ownership caps–no more than 20 level 2 castles, 20 level 3 castles, and 50 castles total.
* The Upkeep timer will not change from before the castle was surrendered.
* All role-holders like Governor, Marshal, etc. will be unassigned.
* **All RSS will be lost–transfer everything beforehand!**
ATLAS BALANCE CHANGES
* Team Influence is no longer considered for Glory scaling in No Man's Lands. Only the Level scaling component will be used.
* Glory scaling rules on enemy castles adjusted.
* If you're attacking or defending on a team-owned or allied castle, your Glory earned is 100% of the possible value.
* If you're attacking on an enemy's castle, the Influence rating of the player whose Primarch you are attacking will be used for Glory scaling unless it is less than the Influence rating of the team that owns the castle, in which case the Influence rating of the team that owns the castle will be used.
This prevents the situation of attackers earning less Glory because they attacked a Primarch belonging to one of the weaker teams in an Alliance at a castle belonging to one of that Alliance's stronger teams.
* Castle Guards & Team Glory rebalanced.
* Castles Guards are capped by Castle Level * 1 million.
* 10% of the Castle Guard cap can be hired daily for each castle i.e. a Level 2 castle can hire 200,000 Castle Guards each day.
* Team Glory will be awarded at a rate of 0.7 per 1 Individual Glory earned.
The hiring of Castle Guards defending a castle has greatly outpaced the rate at which players could muster armies to clear them out, making castle conquest far too difficult. These changes should make conquest much more viable and distribute defenses more evenly.
* Shield durations scaled by region level and cooldown periods extended.
* The Shield cooldown period is increased to 24 hours from 3 hours for all castles.
* The duration of shields now scaled to castle/region level: 24 hours / (Castle Level - 1)
A Level 3 castle would have a shield duration of 24 hrs / (3 - 1) = 12 hours.
A Level 5 castle would have a shield duration of 24 hrs / (5 - 1) = 6 hours.
* Fixed a tutorial issue where the player would be unable to progress if Draco was chosen as the attacking dragon while on cooldown.
* Fixed an issue with Draco and Frigg being able to breed subsequent dragons with themselves.
* Fixed an issue where Breeding Token missions would offer missions that were not possible with the player's current available dragons.
* [Atlas] Added further fixes to prevent Breeding Token missions that require dragons on Rider Missions from generating.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Lockdown was not active, allowing the attack of Poachers from a contested castle.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where certain required Primarch actions would cause players to become stuck in the tutorial.
* Fixed a graphical issue when applying defense boosts when defending an attack.
* Fixed a bug preventing the first Dragon Perch from being built.
* Fixed a bug where the Dragon Perch attack boost was incorrectly capped at 1 million damage.
* Fixed an issue with AI bases where Farms would be able to heal at an unexpectedly increased rate.
* Fixed an issue where AI base would be able to use more supershots than intended.
* Fixed a rounding issue causing the wrong buff amounts for Dragon Rider Skills.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where a black screen would appear when trying to complete Dragon Rider Missions
* Fixed an issue where Runes that should have increased the supershot heal of Lumber Mills was not functioning properly.
* [Atlas] "Active Blockade" message and red Blockade rings on map are no longer displayed when Blockades are disabled.
* Note: During Major Events when Event Shields are active, Blockades will not function when the Event Shield is manually disabled.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where an Infrastructure set was not being added to the losing team's storage.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue with the incorrect Sieger debuff being shown when a Sieger is debuffing an enemy castle's Fort.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Primarchs, such as Taunters, Siegers, and Rushers, would fail to be displayed stationed on a castle on the World Map.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Taunters would be able to taunt and Siegers able to apply their abilities before they were done summoning.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where a Sieger's Fort debuff would persist after it was Trapped by a Trapper.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where blockades wouldn't be cleared when joining the team which owns the blockaded castle.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where players were unable to move or level up their Primarch after rejoining an Atlas team.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Primarchs were not displayed around Home continent in its summoning state when a player replaced an already summoned Primarch.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Primarchs would not be unsummoned after being eliminated, and get stuck showing a level -0- Primarch in the roster.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue with the calculation of Atlas Seasons Primarch combat stat buffs that would also buff the Fort combat bonus. The bonus should now correctly be applied to the base combat stats first, and then add the Fort combat bonus as a flat amount.
ex: Level 15 Bronze ☆☆ Sieger with +25% Seasons buff and a level 5 Fort providing +100 Combat Power would be calculated as follows: (360 * 1.25) + 100 = 550 ATK
* Fixed an inconsistent display issue with Fire Turret attack power.
* Fixed an issue where active battle invites would no longer display Team names.
* [Android] Fixed an issue where the Food counter would not update right away when buying additional Food to train your Dragon.
* Fixed an issue where the Food and Lumber loot was no longer displayed in between attack rounds.
* Fixed an issue with the pre-battle screen showing backend names for PvE targets.
* Fixed an issue where towers were not tappable in the Tactical map view.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where the wrong names were displayed on the battle preview screen when facing AI bases.
* [Atlas] Fixed inconsistencies with the scaled Glory amount shown in the radial attack menu.
* Fixed an issue that would navigate to the Dragon's Den instead of the Breeding Castle when tapping on empty roster slots.
* Fixed overlapping name text for Aquileas and Austeros.
* Fixed an issue with an incorrectly scaled portrait for Gladicus.
* Fixed an issue with the in-game support UI where the text box and send button would disappear when the keyboard type is changed.
Messages and Mail
* Fixed an infinite loading bug when hitting "Deny" to a group chat invitation.
* [Android] Fixed an issue where RSS transfer messages would automatically populate in team chat.
* Fixed a scaling issue when switching between different character portraits.
* Fixed a scaling issue with the Legendary animated Dragon Dancer portrait.
* Fixed an issue where changing your player name to one with more characters would cause overlap of the "Edit" button.
* Fixed overlapping text at the bottom of the Runes menu.
* Clarified the effect description of the Spring's Renewal Mythic Glyph.
Riders and Gear
* Fixed an issue where low-resolution images were being used incorrectly for several pieces of Rider Gear.
* Fixed an issue where over-sized images were being used incorrectly for several pieces of Rider Gear.
* Fixed an issue with the Dragon Rider roster menu not fully minimizing when closed on some devices.
* Fixed scaling issues in the Breeding Token missions menu.
* [Android] Fixed numerous UI bugs from the v4.40 navigation update.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue with misalignment of the camera when Camera Lock was toggled off in Settings.
* [Atlas] Updated the Troop Training UI to reflect timer reductions due to Atlas Elite.
* [Atlas] Barracks will no longer be shown as a Troop transfer option on enemy castles.
* [Atlas] Fixed an inconsistent display issue with Fort level.
* [Atlas] Fixed inconsistent location of the Primarch indicator on castles with a lot of Primarchs present.
* [Atlas] Removed old verbiage related to sailor(s) from menus.
* [Atlas] Fixed UI delays when switching between active Primarchs.
* [Atlas] The Transfer option will no longer be present in the radial menu in situations when transferring is not allowed.
* [Atlas] Fixed a display issue where a Glory scaling number would be shown when trying to conquer a castle.
* [Atlas] Improved the consistency of displayed Primarch combat stats in various places.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Primarchs' combat stats would be shown as -0- when traveling to an unowned castle, neutral castle, or No Man's Land castle.
* [Atlas] Fixed incorrect wording that showed "Taunter2" in an attack pop-up where an enemy Taunter was present.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue with inconsistent Primarch travel timers.
* [Atlas][Android] Fixed an issue where the "Go to" button became unresponsive when a user tapped on the button for the "Rider Skills" quest.
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where an error message would be displayed rather than the name of the player trapping you.
* [Atlas] Fixed a display issue where different shield expiration times would be shown when viewing it in the Continent details page
* [Atlas] Fixed an issue where Atlas Quests and Mission buttons were not appearing if the game language was set to Arabic.
* Fixed an issue with the Leech Essence spell where it would no longer be able to cycle through other spells if Freeze is stolen from an Ice Flak and used on towers.
* Fixed an issue with Steal Essence that would allow the usage of two spells back-to-back by queuing them together.
* Fixed an issue with Ghostfire Blast that would disable towers indefinitely.
* Fixed a crash that occurs when Dreadful Roar is cast while towers are afflicted by Gloom Cloud from Malefic Breath.
* Fixed an issue with Frozen Tomb where the shield graphic would not display properly despite destroying towers with the spell.
* Fixed an issue with Ferocious Shield wherein it would fail to block supershots.
* Fixed an issue with the damage scaling on Ferocious Shield when it was damaged by towers of the same type but different levels.
* Fixed a combat text issue where "Spell Blocked" would fail to display while attacking within a Red Mage Tower's aura using Altimorak's Seeker Shots.
* Fixed an issue with Nightfall where it wouldn't activate if cast with less than 2 rage.
**Language and Localization**
* [Android] Fixed an issue in the Boosts menu where very small text is displayed when game language is set to German (Deutsch).
* Fixed an issue where the game state would become corrupted if the default language was changed.
* Fixed issues where text would overlap or overflow out of menus and buttons when the game was set to different languages.
**Performance and Crashes**
* Fixed lag while scrolling the Dragon Evolution chart in dragons den.
* Fixed an issue where changing the game language was causing a failure to launch the game.
* Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to accept a team invitation.
* [Atlas] Fixed the "Failed to Set up Atlas" issue.
* [Atlas] Fixed a crash that would occur when more than 18 Silver-tier Primarchs were present on a castle.
* [Atlas] Fixed a crash that would occur when tapping on the castle bookmarks menu.
* [Atlas] Improved load time for some devices.
* [Atlas][Android] Additional load time improvements.
* [Atlas][Android] Fixed an issue with failing to download required assets.
* [Atlas] [Android] Fixed an issue where a sync error occured because the claim button continued to remain displayed after the user had already claimed a quest award.
* [Android] Improved full-screen UI performance.