As a player with Atlas access, leaving or getting expelled from your team results in several things:
- You will no longer have Atlas access until rejoining another team with Atlas access.
- Your Primarchs will remain wherever they are and become "Teamless".
- If on a PvP or NML castle, the Primarchs will be open to attack.
- If on a Neutral castle, they cannot be attacked.
- Once a day, each morning (Pacific Daylight Time) all Teamless Primarchs in Atlas will be unsummoned and their Troops returned to the player's Barracks.
A few things to note:
- If you leave or are expelled from your team, you still have time to return to Atlas by joining a team with access to prevent your Primarchs from being unsummoned.
- For about 24 hours after you rejoin Atlas, you will not be eligible for Team infrastructure bonuses.
- If you leave and join an Atlas team in the middle of an event, you will not be able to earn team event points for your team. You will still be able to earn individual progression points and prizes though.