Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.38 of War Dragons is another minor update with a few bug fixes and adds higher Primarch tiers to Atlas. Read on to find out more, and visit again soon for more information on our next update!
* [Atlas] Removed the Atlas Bazaar.
* [Atlas] Atlas Quests have been updated and given a new UI button to view them.
**[Atlas] New Primarch Tiers**
Stronger Primarchs are coming to help your team fight for control of Atlas!
* Added Primarch tier classifications for higher tiers of Primarchs i.e. Bronze ☆, Bronze ☆☆, Silver ☆, Silver ☆☆, etc.
* Higher tier Primarchs scale to have increased combat ratings, Troop capacities, and ability effectiveness/durations at higher levels.
* Each Primarch tier has its own maximum Troop Kill Cap.
| Tier | Kill Cap |
| Bronze ☆ | 5,000 |
| Bronze ☆☆ | 7,500 |
| Silver ☆ | 30,000 |
| Silver ☆☆ | 45,000 |
* When two Primarchs of differing tiers are involved in battle, the lower-tier Primarch’s Kill Cap is used as the cap for either side.
* Research of a higher-tier Primarch requires leveling up the Primarch a tier below it of the same class to max level (usually 15).
* Multiple Primarchs of the same Class can be summoned if they are in different tiers. For example, you may have two Rushers summoned if one is a Bronze ☆☆ Rusher and the other is a Silver ☆ Rusher.
* Fixed an early-game level-up crash.
* Fixed an issue where the incorrect value was being taken for the base construction time reduction when Tanok and Defensive Dragon Riders were perched.
* Fixed an issue with the spell Fury of the Wastes not properly scaling damage over time.