Dragon Rider Gear can be equipped to Dragon Riders in order to give them increased offensive or defensive buffs when used in battle.
OBTAINING RIDER GEAR
Dragon Rider Gear can be obtained in two ways:
- Seasonal Rider Gear through Atlas Seasons Prizes, purchased with the relevant Seasonal Badges.
- Crafted Rider Gear at the Forge using Crafting Materials, of two different elements and Crafting Scrolls. Crafting is unlocked at level 40 for everyone (with or without Atlas access)
Dragon Rider Gear can come in one of five different qualities: Rare, Epic, Legendary, Elite and Mythic.
Rare gear can be leveled up to a maximum of level 5:
- Start off with higher stats than Epic and Legendary gear
- Have lower maximum stats than fully-leveled Epic and Legendary gear
Epic, Legendary, Elite and Mythic gear can be leveled up to a maximum of level 10:
- Start off with lower stats than a Rare gear
- Have higher maximum stats than fully-leveled Rare gear
- Mythic gear will have the highest of all the gear.
As of Version 5.01, Common Gear will be removed from the gear crafting drop table in exchange for the Elite gear being craft-able. At the same time, Atlas Summerkai Season will add a new rarity which is called Mythic as a replacement for Elite.
Common gears that has already been crafted will remain, but cannot be obtained anymore through crafting gears.
Rider Gear Drop Table
|Gear Rarity||Old Drop Rate (%)||New Drop Rate (%)|
RIDER GEAR REQUIREMENTS
Dragon Rider Gear is associated with an element. Only Dragons of that element can equip the same element of Rider Gear
RIDER GEAR AND COMBAT LEVELS
- Combat level is calculated from the total of Dragon Rider levels and Dragon Rider Gear levels.
- Dragon Riders hired with Dragon Rider Shards in Atlas gain twice as much Combat power per level than Dragon Riders that are earned through seasons.
- Dragon Rider Gear of higher quality can be leveled up higher than lower quality gear, making for a higher possible combat level.
Un-needed Dragon Rider gear can be salvaged for a small proportion of the materials used to craft it.