What is Dragon Rider Gear?
Dragon Rider Gear can be equipped to Dragon Riders in order to give them increased offensive or defensive buffs when used in battle.
How do I get Dragon Rider Gear?
Dragon Rider Gear can be obtained in two ways:
- Seasonal Rider Gear through Atlas Seasons Prizes, purchased with the relevant Seasonal Badges.
- Crafted Rider Gear at the Forge using Crafting Materials, of two different elements and Crafting Scrolls. Crafting is unlocked at level 40 for everyone (with or without Atlas access)
What are the Dragon Rider Gear rarities?
Dragon Rider Gear can come in one of five different qualities: Rare, Epic, Legendary, Elite and Mythic.
Rare gear can be leveled up to a maximum of level 5:
- Start off with higher stats than Epic and Legendary gear
- Have lower maximum stats than fully-leveled Epic and Legendary gear
Epic, Legendary, Elite and Mythic gear can be leveled up to a maximum of level 10:
- Start off with lower stats than a Rare gear
- Have higher maximum stats than fully-leveled Rare gear
- Mythic gear will have the highest of all the gear.
Since Version 5.01, Common Gear has been removed from the gear crafting drop table in exchange for the Elite gear being craft-able. At the same time, Atlas Summerkai Season added a new rarity which is called Mythic as a replacement for Elite.
Common gears that has already been crafted will remain, but cannot be obtained anymore through crafting gears.
When can I earn more Mythic Tier Gear?
You’ll be able to earn more Mythic Gear in the Atlas Frostwreath Season. Mythic Gear is exclusive to Atlas Seasons. Individual Mythic Gear pieces will need to be leveled up to level 10 to get the full Attack and HP benefits (see below).
Buff Percentages on a Full Set of Maxed Out Gear:
Rider Gear Drop Table
What are the requirements for Dragon Rider Gear?
Dragon Rider Gear is associated with an element. Only Dragons of that element can equip the same element of Rider Gear
How are Combat Levels for Dragon Rider Gear calculated?
- Combat level is calculated from the total of Dragon Rider levels and Dragon Rider Gear levels.
- Dragon Riders hired with Dragon Rider Shards in Atlas gain twice as much Combat power per level than Dragon Riders that are earned through seasons.
How do I level up Dragon Rider Gear?
Dragon Rider Gear of higher quality can be leveled up higher than lower quality gear, making for a higher possible combat level.
What If I have Dragon Rider Gear I don't need?
Un-needed Dragon Rider gear can be salvaged for a small proportion of the materials used to craft it.