Dragon Rider Gear can be equipped to Dragon Riders in order to give them increased offensive or defensive buffs when used in battle.
OBTAINING RIDER GEAR
Dragon Rider Gear can be obtained in two ways:
- Seasonal Rider Gear through Seasons Prizes, purchased with the relevant Sigils or Badges
- Crafted Rider Gear at the Forge using Atlas Crafting Materials, obtained from Poachers and Atlas Event rewards.
- Forged Gear will require two types of crafting materials and Crafting scrolls to craft.
Dragon Rider Gear can come in one of four different qualities: Common, Rare, Epic, and Legendary.
Common and Rare gear can be leveled up to a maximum of level 5:
- Start off with higher stats than Epic and Legendary gear
- Have lower maximum stats than fully-leveled Epic and Legendary gear
Epic and Legendary gear can be leveled up to a maximum of level 10:
- Start off with lower stats than Common and Rare gear
- Have higher maximum stats than fully-leveled Common and Rare gear
RIDER GEAR REQUIREMENTS
Dragon Rider Gear is associated with an element. Only Dragons of that element can equip the same element of Rider Gear
RIDER GEAR AND COMBAT LEVELS
- Combat level is calculated from the total of Dragon Rider levels and Dragon Rider Gear levels.
- Dragon Riders hired with Dragon Rider Shards in Atlas gain twice as much Combat power per level than Dragon Riders that are earned through seasons.
- Dragon Rider Gear of higher quality can be leveled up higher than lower quality gear, making for a higher possible combat level.
Un-needed Dragon Rider gear can be salvaged for a small proportion of the materials used to craft it.