Greetings, Dragon Lords! v4.20 of War Dragons is bringing another round of bug fixes, activating better daily login rewards, and updates to Dragon Perches. These updates to Perches should make them behave a bit more consistently, similar to existing monuments. Read on to find out more!
- Activating Improved daily login bonuses to reward better items for each consecutive day of logging in to War Dragons! This will be slowly rolled out to players to identify and resolve any issues early.
- [Atlas] Added messages in Team Chat that indicate when a team creates, joins, leaves, or is kicked from an Alliance.
- [Atlas] Accessing Atlas now requires a minimum player level of 25.
DRAGON PERCH MECHANICS UPDATE
To coincide with forthcoming changes to Dragon Riders and Gear, Dragon Perches have received an update to their mechanics.
[Atlas] Dragon Perches now appear in the Atlas battle map.
Offensive and Defensive Combat buffs on a perched Rider and its Equipped Rider gear now affect only the set of islands closest to each Dragon Perch.
Tap on your Perches to see the areas they affect.
- Seagazer Perch buffs the back long and short islands. These are the islands overlooked by the Statues and Lighthouse Monuments.
- Riverwatch Perch buffs the middle long and short islands. These are the islands overlooked by the Guardian Statues, Tower of Learning, and Temple Monuments.
- Stonespear Perch buffs the front long island. These are the islands overlooked by the Mount Dragon and Triple Towers Monuments.
Non-Combat buffs that affect production rates, construction costs, and construction time reductions are not location-dependent and will buff the entire base.
- The highest value buff from your Riders is chosen for these, they are not additive.
- Fixed an issue where War banners would sometimes fail to appear.
Added functionality to help better size table columns in things like leaderboards, lists of players, etc.
Fixed an issue with Ashe’s avatar not scaling properly when clearing island fog.
Fixed an issue where the Elite Account bonus text in the battle results screen overlaps with “Get Elite Account” button.
Fixed an issue where the info ⓘ button explaining Combat Level was missing from the Dragon Rider UI.
[Atlas] Fixed the colors corresponding to Sieger and Taunter Primarchs in the Tech Tree to properly match their respective Primarchs.
- Control Primarchs are Red instead of Green
- Siege Primarchs are Green instead of Red.
[Atlas] Fixed a UI issue in the Atlas quest “Level Up Primarch I” where the “Go To” button would become unresponsive and cause the game to hang.
[Atlas] Fixed an issue with certain broken images in Dragon Rider missions.
[Atlas] Fixed an issue where the “Details” option on Gold Mines would return an empty menu screen.
[Atlas] Fixed an issue where the Team Castles list would unexpectedly scroll back to the top of the list.
[Atlas] Fixed an issue where the “Abandon” button would appear instead of a “Claim” button even when a Rider Mission was already complete.
[Atlas] Fixed an issue where the Completion button for a Rider Mission would ask for 1 Ruby to complete the mission if Tokens were used instead of waiting out the timer normally.
Performance and Crashes
- [Android] Added performance improvements to help with slow and laggy performance when moving around Atlas.