We recently released a few updates for Atlas, and below are a couple of issues that were discovered and that have been fixed or under investigation.
Issues resolved, or with a fix on the way:
- Atlas Quests do not register completion even when the requirements have been met (DRG-66541) - Resolved.
- Primarchs stuck on castle blockades despite Event Shields being active (DRG-66493) - Resolved
- Gold Mine, Poacher, and XP bonuses showing 0 (DRG-66557) - Reolved
- Trying to collect daily Tribute causes user to be stuck on loading screen (DRG-66544) - Reolved
- Castle Tribute bonuses in the Bonuses menu are showing "0" or the wrong values (DRG-66504) - Resolved. This issue is due to players not being on v4.21. Updating to the latest version should reflect the correct bonuses in your game.
- Some teams are not in the proper event group for the Kingpin event and weren't seeing Team points contributions - Solved
- Atlas HUD icon missing/cannot access Atlas post 4.21 update - Solved
- Kingpin Event: Attacks on Kingpins were not giving Gold or Glory - Solved
- Farmers were not regenerating - Solved
Issues that are still under investigation:
- Fort UI sometimes does not update Team Glory amount if multiple castles are purchasing Castle Guards. Visual display issue that's been identified and a fix is in the works. (DRG-66630)
- Allied players who are Blockaded are still delayed when Free Passage is granted. (DRG-66639)
- Please request support to manually move the Primarch to a nearby castle, and provide the name of this castle.
- "Expedite" button for upgrading Infrastructure not responding to taps (DRG-66434)
- Slider/number entry for hiring Castle Guards behaving erratically (DRG-66230)
- Bookmarks missing from Neutral castle UI (DRG-66470)