We recently released a few updates for Atlas, and below are a couple of issues that were discovered and that have been fixed or under investigation.
Issues resolved, or with a fix on the way:
- "Failed to set up Atlas" error when launching Atlas. Usually resolves after a few tries, but a fix is on the way in v4.40. (DRG-67285)
Issues that are still under investigation:
- Sync error when trying to level up a Dragon Rider (DRG-68196)
- 3D Models for Primarchs not shown around a castle, but exists in castle's Primarch list i.e. "invisible Taunters". (DRG-67877)
- Inconsistent Primarch Combat Stats (DRG-67934)
- Fort UI sometimes does not update Team Glory amount if multiple castles are purchasing Castle Guards. Visual display issue that's been identified and a fix is in the works. (DRG-66630)
- Allied players who are Blockaded are still delayed when Free Passage is granted. (DRG-66639)
Please request support to manually move the Primarch to a nearby castle, and provide the name of this castle.
- "Expedite" button for upgrading Infrastructure not responding to taps (DRG-66434)
- Slider/number entry for hiring Castle Guards behaving erratically (DRG-66230)
- Bookmarks missing from Neutral castle UI (DRG-66470)
- Multi-shard region giving dark shards only (DRG-67366)
- Bypassing a rusher’s trap (DRG-67365)