Creating and Managing Alliance
- Open the menu on the right side of the Atlas home screen and look for the Alliance icon (looks like a handshake). From here, you can Create an Alliance, Join one, or Invite to an existing Alliance if you are the Team leader or Officer.
- The Alliance Leader can forcefully remove teams from the Alliance.
- Having your team leave an Alliance when your team is the leader of the Alliance will default leadership to the remaining team with the highest Influence rating.
- Each team may only be part of one Alliance at any given time.
- Each Alliance can have a maximum of 5 teams.
- Accepting an invitation to another Alliance while you’re already in one will remove you from the one your team is currently a part of.
- An Alliance can only be disbanded if there’s only one team remaining in it.
How do I identify my Alliance members in Atlas?
- Will have yellow indicators instead of red ones (enemies) or blue ones (teammates).
- Will also face outwards from the castle.
- Cannot be attack, nor will they be able to attack you or impede your team’s usage of infrastructure in any way.
- Taunters will also taunt for Allies.
- Gain the benefits of the Fort defense buff at the location of Allied castles with a Fort constructed.
- Castle names are also shown in yellow
- Castles can be passed through unhindered by other alliance members.
- Do not trigger blockades against Allies.
- Allies cannot attempt to conquer your team’s castles while you’re in the same Alliance.
- Allies do NOT share team infrastructure bonuses like Gold, XP, Troop training time, and prize bonuses.