[?] Primarch Movement
- Primarchs may now fly directly to any friendly, neutral, or No Man’s Land (NML) castle.
- As a reminder, enemy castles can only be moved to as long as your Primarch is on a castle right next to it and they are connected by a road.
- Travel time is a maximum of about 10 minutes for Primarch travel.
- Once a move order has been issued, you cannot cancel or change your movement. This means no more waypoints––the Primarch must complete its previous order before the next one can be issued.
- Attacking Mines and Poachers now only require being in the same Region as the target, and no longer need the Primarch to travel to them.