Update 4.00 is almost here! This new release mainly contains Atlas improvements, as well as a few couple of updates. Below are the details:
- Fixed an issue where rage regeneration runes were not working when equipped with Gladicus.
- Fixed an issue where dragon remains cloaked even when explosive shield explodes in battle
- Fixed an issue where tweaking the in-game graphics settings were not being applied correctly
- Fixed an issue where game would crash if game was set to Russian and player owned a dragon rider
- Overall performance maintenance
- Revamped the referrals feature making it easier to refer and play with your friends.
- Fixed a bug with the use of Airplane mode affecting wars.
- Note: This fix will be rolling out to a subset of players initially. Once we’ve ensured the fix is stable and functional, we will roll it out to the remainder of players. This rollout should occur within a few days to a week from when the update is live.
Quality of Life Improvements
- Revamped the attack invite banner based on the feedback mentioned in this thread.
- Made some improvements to our notification system
- Added Settings menu to Atlas UI
- Gold resource bar now shows capacity
- Fixed an issue with saved camera states that caused black screen or locked-up screen issues.
- Improved placement of location indicators for Primarchs.
- Updated notification for bonus loot earned from poachers.
- New visual models added for castles. If a castle has a Fort constructed, the model will gain additional walls to indicate this. Castle also reflects team colors.
- Removed camera lock feature from tapping on the Primarch icon in upper-left. This option now in the Settings Menu.
- Tapping on the Primarch icon in the upper-left now toggles selection between your summoned Primarchs.
- Team crests have returned! These now appear over the longest controlled castles (not just regions) of top teams in Atlas.
- Reduced map texture flickering when zoomed in.
- Fixed an issue where Troop counts were not shown in Atlas Defense Invites.
- The Garrison can be directly attacked if the attacking Primarch has more Troops than the castle’s Garrison.
- Castle shields should no longer appear on Castles in No Man’s Lands.
- [Android] Graphical fixes: Roads, shadows, and water now rendered in addition to fixed broken textures.
- Fixed an issue with attempting to transfer player-owned Troops off of an enemy Garrison.
- Fixed several Atlas-specific game crashes.
- Blockades now shown in green if your team has Safe Passage through that castle.
- Fixed an issue where Primarchs trapped by a Rusher would be able to attack Primarchs other than the entrapping Rusher.