Glory is the equivalent of experience (XP) in Atlas, and is represented by a medal icon with a "G" in it. In order to earn Glory:
- You must engage in PvP battle in Atlas. This means against another player's Primarch while using your Primarch.
- Troops must be killed in this battle.
The Glory amount earned in each battle is separate for Primarchs, Riders, and your team. In other words, if a battle earns 1,000 Glory:
- The Primarch earns 1,000 Glory.
- Each Rider earns 1,000 Glory / # of eligible Riders.
- Your team earns 0.7 Team Glory.
- The Lead Attacker or Defender's Primarch whose Troops were killed will earn Glory––backers do NOT earn Glory because the Troops that are killed do not belong to the backers.
- If your Garrisoned Troops are killed, Glory defaults to the last Primarch you trained.
Dragon Rider Glory
- For a Dragon Rider to earn Glory on Attack, the dragon to which it is bonded must be used in the attack.
- For a Dragon Rider to earn Glory on Defense, the dragon to which it is bonded must be assigned to a Dragon Perch.
- Team Glory is used for hiring castle guards.