Glory is the equivalent of experience (XP) in Atlas, and is represented by a medal icon with a "G" in it. In order to earn Glory:
- You must engage in PvP battle in Atlas. This means against another player's Primarch while using your Primarch.
- Troops must be killed in this battle.
The Glory amount earned in each battle is separate for Primarchs and Riders. In other words, if a battle earns 1,000 Glory:
- The Primarch earns 1,000 Glory.
- Each Rider earns 1,000 Glory / # of eligible Riders.
- The Lead Attacker or Defender's Primarch whose Troops were killed will earn Glory––backers do NOT earn Glory because the Troops that are killed do not belong to the backers.
- If your Garrisoned Troops are killed, Glory defaults to the last Primarch you trained.
Dragon Rider Glory
- For a Dragon Rider to earn Glory on Attack, the dragon to which it is bonded must be used in the attack.
- For a Dragon Rider to earn Glory on Defense, the to which it is bonded must be assigned to a Dragon Perch.
The amount of Glory earned from battle directly depends on the number of Troops killed, the number of flames in the battle, and how many of your own Troops died. Factors like Primarch type, Fort bonus, player level, and location have no effect on Glory earned.
- Your Troops that die in combat earn no (0) Glory, BUT do factor into the maximum amount of Glory that you can earn from a battle.
- The maximum amount of Glory you can earn is capped by 1.5x of how many of YOUR Troops die.
- Enemy Troops killed earn 0.75 points of Glory each.
- Since your own Troops killed factor into how much Glory can be earned, the side with the smaller number of Troops lost (MIN) is the one used for Glory calculation.
- MIN Troops Killed is multiplied by 0.75 Glory per Troop and the Kill Ratio for the Total Glory Earned.
- The Total Glory Earned is calculated as follows:
TOTAL GLORY EARNED = MIN[(Enemy Troops Killed), (Your Troops Killed)] * 0.75 Glory * KILL RATIO
- The Kill Ratio is 1.0 for 3-Flames up to 2.0 for 5-Flames.
You attack an enemy in a 5-flame attack, losing 500 of your own Troops, but killing 1,500 of the defender's.
MIN(500, 1500) = 500
500 Troops Killed * 0.75 Glory per Troop * 2.0 Kill Ratio for Flames =
+750 Glory Earned
Let's try being on Defense!
You are attacked, losing 500 Troops, and killing off 1500 of the Attacker's army.
1,500 Enemy Troops Killed * 0.75 Glory per Troop = 1125 Glory
You lost 500 Troops in this attack, meaning your Glory cap is 1.5 * 500 = 750 Glory
+750 Glory Earned