Troops are the basic unit of army strength in Atlas. You can think of them as "Hit Points" or HP on your Primarch. Any Troops claimed from the Training menu will go into your Barracks by default unless you have your Primarch stationed there, in which case it will be added to the Primarch there that you last trained.
- Each Troop costs 1,000 Gold, 10 Farmers, and ~25 seconds to train.
- Farmers (a.k.a. "Hats" generate at a rate of 2,880/hour up to a cap of 8,000).
- "Bullhorn" items exist that can instantly call 4,000 Farmers to your reserves to allow for more Troops to be trained. More information on Bullhorns here.
When you engage in combat with another player's Primarch, NOT all of your Troops are permanently killed! A portion of Troops lost in the battle are recovered as Revivable Troops that can be brought back for much less Gold, Farmers, and Time to help you get back into fighting shape much more quickly.
- Each Revivable Troop costs only 233 Gold, 2 Farmers, and ~6 seconds to revive.
- The cap for revivable troops you can have in reserve starts off at 48,384 and increases by 300 per player level:
Per-level Troop Revive Max Limit = 48,384 + (300 * Level).
Example: A level 355 player will have a revive limit of 154,884.
- Depending on how well you did in battle, the revive rate of your troops will be adjusted from 70% to up to 90%.
# of Flames
Attacker Revive Rate
Defender Revive Rate
Less than 3
- If you fail an attack or fail a defense in a No Man's Land (NML), then the number of revivable troops you get in return is reduced by -40%.