These are the following issues that the team is currently looking into in the current The Gauntlet Event. All numbers following each issue are the ticket numbers for each kind of case, which is used to track the status of each bug.
- Using Sigil sometime consumes all remaining sigil - DRG-80516 (Investigating)
- Quest rewards giving out Springblossom instead of Summerkai Sigils - DRG-80514 (Investigating)
- June19 Gauntlet - Team Quest not progressing - DRG-80524 (Investigating)
Star Isle cannot be attacked because it is 'Inactive/Banned' - DRG-80528 (Investigating)
* Sync Errors - Please note that whenever this occurs, nothing from your account is removed or lost. The sync error simply undoes/reverts your last action and returns what currency or items you spent to your account. However, if you lose your sigils and get a sync error after claiming prizes, this may be related to DRG-80516. The team is currently looking into this and we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.
* Not receiving Points - Please note that this is a temporary issue caused by a delay. Your points should be shown to increase once given the time to catch up. If this is not the case, please don't hesitate to contact Support if it doesn't come within 24 hours.
* Ineligible Members despite not leaving the team - Please note that this is not a known issue. If a player is shown to be ineligible despite not leaving the team, a new member who was just recently added may have already contributed to the Team Quests, thus taking an eligibility slot with them. A team has a total of 50 slots available, in which the first 50 players who contribute to the Team Quests will be allowed to partake in Team Contributions. As such, if a player leaves and already contributed to their former team, they will take that eligibility slot with them to their other team.