Defense Towers will not be visible in combat if they're still under construction. However, if your towers are missing while not under construction, there could be a couple reasons for this:
1) Low disk space. If your device doesn't have enough space to download the necessary files for the 3D models of towers, they may not show up. To resolve this, we recommend that you make more space in your device by deleting unwanted apps, music, videos, and pictures.
2) Missing or damaged game files. Rarely, game files may become damaged or missing. Sometimes, full-closing the game by double-tapping the home button and swiping it away to close the game, then relaunching the game will help fix this. When this is not successful, a reinstall of the game may be necessary. Before doing so, make sure to:
- Take note of your PocketID and password so that you can recover your game afterwards.
- Connect to Wi-fi -- reinstalling will require your game to download a whole lot of necessary files, and we want to avoid using too much mobile data!
- Restart your device before reinstalling to ensure enough device memory for a smooth install.
If you still encounter issues after these steps, please reach out to support by submitting a ticket!