Show off your dragons and have them defend your base the way you have always wanted to! Your dragons are able to be placed on three perches to guard and protect some of your islands after fully exploring those islands. When a dragon is placed on one of your perches, it will attack the enemy dragons who are trying to lay waste to your base! The perch will have different benefits and attack strengths depending on the type, rarity, and strength of the dragon you place on it!
Three perches are placed in three small islands. They can be upgraded and players can place dragons on them once they've fully explored the island. The dragon on the perch will attack incoming dragons and, depending on its rarity, add additional benefits to the towers placed on that island.
Here are the essential information you should know about perch:
- Dragons that are stationed to perch will be unavailable for attack use and they will be taken out of your active dragon roster.
- Dragons on perches will gain a small amount of experience for being on the perch daily.
- Player can choose to feed the dragon which boosts attack damage for certain time.
- Weaker perches won't be able to station powerful dragons but stronger perches will be able to. Upgrade your perch!
- Perches don't have supershots.
- Black pearls are required to build and upgrade the perch. Black Pearls will be available from Gold Chests (and soon from event prizes).
- Each dragon confers bonus benefits to their island based on dragon type and rarity
- Rare Dragons
- No extra benefits
- Epic Dragons
- Perch's island is protected (reduced damage) from dragons with the same element as the perch dragon
- Rare Dragons
- Sorcerer: Supershots are more effective (Damaging shots do more damage, shields have more hp/last longer and resource buildings heal for more)
- Hunter: Increases attack speed of towers on the island
- Warrior: Increases health of all towers on the island
- Sorcerer: Increased chance for a supershot to not consume supershot ammo
- Hunter: Increased chance for a building to fire two shots each attack
- Warrior: Increased chance for a building to create a shield on damage
Dragons That Can't Be Placed On The Perch
Phweemp: Since it is an exceptionally unique dragon, it is currently incompatible due to animation. (It will wave Hi instead of attacking...)
Some of the issues we encountered and fixed while testing this feature can be found below. So please let us know if you somehow encounter them or any new problems:
- Being unable to remove/add a dragon from the perch
- A spell not working on the perch
- At some angles, the attacking dragon may not be able to attack perch
- When dragons level up dragons will be removed from the perch and not returned to active roster